Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preschool with the share bag


The infamous Share bag!! Maren has been telling me every time I pick her up from school that she didn't get the share bag. I have been trying to figure out what the share bag is for weeks now and she finally got it! She ran up to me and gave me a hug and said "Mom I got the share bag!!" She ran home and filled up her share bag to get ready for the next time she went to preschool. So when it was time for preschool again we woke up early and she insisted on getting a picture of her holding her share bag. It was the best day of preschool ever!
Every time Maren goes to preschool Taylor gets to play with her friend Grace while their siblings are gone to school. They are best friends and they play so good together. Every time they come over Taylor has to eat her breakfast for an HOUR I swear. So they both wanted to eat cereal and they sat on the couch like this for a good half an hour talking to each other and eating their cereal! Who says 2 year olds don't have an attention span :)

1 comment:

lisa louise said...

i mostly just like her little undies. :) haha