Friday, May 28, 2010

Soccer may or may not be in the future

This was the first year I had my girls in Soccer. Taylor is 3 and Maren is 5 and when I started playing I was 4 so I thought that they were more than ready for it!! Well this is the first game of the season and it started out like this.                                                  
                                                                                 She is no where near the ball, but she looks really cute.
 

And then a little like this

and a lot of this!
                 Maren is crying because the other team just scored and taylor is playing in the net.

                                               And then this is our last game that we played

I'd say the vast improvement is from the amazing coaching that was going on on that field :)
And then they got there medals....and it was all worth it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is awesome! I love that they are on the same team--how stinkin' fun! And love that you captured the roller coaster of emotion that is soccer. Oh, the memories!