Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maren's 1st Official Day Of Kindergarten

So I have to admit I was not on the ball the day she started Kindergarten!!! She had to be to school at 8:45 and I didn't wake up until 8:30 so we were rushing and she was mad at me! Usually my baby wakes me up at least by 7:00 or 7:30 so bad day to sleep in :) Anyways she was so excited to go she wouldn't even look at the camera. She kept telling me she had to go see her teacher and so I got just a couple pictures and then she ran. 



I love this picture of her waiting in line to get to go into the school. She just kept looking at me and then the teacher and she was getting so nervous. Once the teacher said it was time to go in she was excited and didn't even look back...she was ready!
She is just waving at some of her friend in her class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how we lover our little monkeys!!! Brings a tear to my eye!