Friday, January 29, 2010

"He said it was magic"

You know those moments when your kids say something so great and it means so much to you that you can't stop thinking about it for days? This was one of those for me :)
I put Maren to bed last night and her Daddy's hat was in bed with her. She saw it and had a huge smile on her face and I said, "Is that Daddy's hat?" and she put it on her head and laid down and closed her eyes. So I climbed down the ladder and turned around and she poked her cute little head up with this great big hat on her head and she looked at me and said, "He said it was magic, He said it will give me good dreams." and she laid back down and went to sleep.
She has been having really bad dreams lately and has been really scared of everything so Jon has been coming up with knew ideas to help her feel better so she will sleep. He whispers good dreams into her pillow and tells her pillow to give her good dreams and then this hat idea....I love you Jon. Dad's come up with the best ideas sometimes, I don't know how you do it!


5 comments:

Krista said...

That is a way cute story!

Kel said...

Adorable! (This is Kelly Jensen, from WX)

The Nortons said...

So cute!

Leslie said...

Thanks Guys! How are you Kelly?

Kel said...

I am doing great. We live in Maryland and are loving it. Your kids are super cute.