Saturday, January 30, 2010

I can't believe she is almost 5


I remember when I got my first CTR ring and I was SHOCKED when my Maren came home with one last week. I know this growing up stuff happens fast, but I was kind of sad when she showed me. She turns 5 in March and I just had my 3rd baby a couple months ago....I just dont feel like I can possibly have a 5 year old because I just graduated from high school right? Nope 10 years now have gone and I am going on 8 years of marriage!!!! 8 YEARS!!! I guess that's why I have started taking so many pictures...I just don't want to miss a beat!




2 comments:

Liz said...

i love your posts, what a sweet idea from jon to help maren sleep.

John and Jessica said...

Les! You're back! :) I can't believe Maren is almost five!?!? When did that happen?