Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just a tip

So I decided that for my friends and family that are interested I am going to start to post a tip here and there about photography....just for fun.
Ok so todays tip direct sunlight is NEVER your friend. People believe that the lighter the area the better the picture will turn out, but this is a no no! More light means more shadows. Of course you want it to be bright outside, but you don't want them in direct sunlight. If you are taking pictures of your kids in the middle of the afternoon with the sun over your head then you want to find some shade. Or if it's a cloudy flat day...AWESOME day for pictures. Just a tip!

4 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Thanks for the tip Les! I will look forward to your tips each week.
Your ski trip looked awesome! Bridger fell down like Maren at the end of his lessons too, and was knocked out the rest of the day.
Lets get together next week. Call me!

Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle said...

okay, I keep deleting my comments cause I can't spell right. Ok, lets try this again. Quit giving out photography secrets:) P.S. I can help you with links on your blog.