Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Preschool Vday party

So Maren has been asking me to come to preschool, but I have been so busy with the pregnancy and now the new baby that up until now I haven't been once this year. So with a little bit of a guilt trip, put on by my daughter, I got a baby sitter and went to the Vday party with my little girl. I brought my camera and had some fun and Maren was so cute, the whole time I was there she kept telling all of her friends that I was her mom and she would run up to me and give me a hug. I guess she's not ashamed of me yet :)










I had to crop this picture because she has no bum and can't keep her pants pulled up ever!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

may I just say that Maren is the cutest child ever!!! But then again so is Taylor and Lauren. Oh I am a very proud grandma! and so blessed that they have such a wonderful mother!!!

Duncan Lutz said...

awwww.. Maren's So Cute!

Leslie said...

Kathy you are such an awesome mother in law I am so lucky to have you in my life! xxoo

Leslie said...

Duncan you are a pretty cute kid yourself!

John and Jessica said...

She's SO big Les... I can't get over it. :)