Friday, August 27, 2010

Craft Thursday

So I started craft Thursday yesterday and the kids LOVED it!! I really wanted to start doing something for Maren and Taylor because I feel like ever since I had Lauren our lives have pretty much revolved around her. So hence the birth of Craft Thursday. We had a few kids come over and help out and it was so much fun. The kids made something to go in their windows and hang them up. You just take wax paper and put flower pedals and grass clippings etc. in there and then you fold it in half and iron it together. Then we cut them into whatever shape they wanted and then cut a hole at the top and added a string. They had so much fun and I'm positive that craft thursday will continue from now on :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

what a fun idea les, i bet your kids and neighbor kids love it. i also love all your new updates. its fun to see what you've been up too.

Krista said...

You are such a fun mom! I will have to try that with Kambria. I am sure she would love it.