Friday, August 27, 2010

Taylors first day of preschool

Taylor's very first day of preschool was on Tuesday. Her preschool is in this cute farm house and she couldn't stop talking about the horses. My family is allergic to horses so we never get very close to them, but she was excited about them anyways. 
The first picture I took of her before we started to walk in.
She gave me a cheesy grin when I made her stop so I could get another picture.
She saw the door and was pretty scared at first but then decided to show me her backpack (below) and then she was all better :)
She RAN into preschool! I was so excited for her. 
When we got into the house and she met her teacher she held my leg and said, "ok mom let's go" I told her that I can't go in and that she had to be a big girl and go sit with her teacher. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and thought about it for a minute and said with her little quiet voice, "Ok mom, I'll be good." She let go of my leg and I watched her go in and I was SHOCKED that it brought tears to my eyes. I guess I was more ready for Maren to go to preschool than Tay. I was sad the whole time she was gone, but when she got back she was so happy and she told me that she wanted to go back tomorrow. I guess she was more ready for school than I thought she was. Maren doesn't officially start school until this Monday so it was pretty hard for her to watch Taylor go to school without her. She survived the week though and I can't wait until Monday, I think Maren can't either!! 




1 comment:

Krista said...

She's so cute. And getting so big! Kambria starts preschool in a couple weeks. I think she will love it!