Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So life has been pretty busy so I have a lot of catching up to do on here. For Taylor's Preschool we went to the pumpkin patch and we had a ball! I hardly ever get to just focus on Taylor because Maren is busy and Lauren is a full time job right now. I had so much fun playing with my little girl I wish I could do it more often.
This is a picture of Tay when we got on the trailer to head out to the pumpkin patch. She is such a cute little turd!!
This is a picture of Lauren on my back pack on my back :) I had to ask my friend to take this picture for me...thanks Camille.
They got to pick out their pumpkins and then the guy would come over and cut the pumpkin for them. Taylor was so excited and it took her about 2 seconds to find the pumpkin she wanted.
This is Taylor's best friend Grace
So cute
After they picked out their pumpkins they got to go play for about an hour on the play ground there. I love this picture because Taylors little pig tails are bouncing all over the place while she ran to the slide.
Once she got to the slide she was a little scared. 
This cute guy at the top of the slide helped her down. (I am not suggesting that I think he is attractive mostly because he is probably 17 years old, but I am just pointing out that he was very sweet helping my little girl get down the slide)
Taylor wanted me to go on the barrel ride with her because she was too nervous to go alone so I of course brought my camera along and got this really cool shot of us going through the corn! 

No comments: