Thursday, November 11, 2010

We do it Dirty around here!!!

HA HA HA I think I'm funny :) Jon and I a while back decided to run the Dirty Dash. It's a 6 mile "run" and you go through all these obstacles like running up a hill with the sprinklers on and jumping over hay bales, getting sprayed with a fire hose, swimming through mud and running through a swamp. Needless to say it was really pretty....well fun. Jon and I had a lot of fun together because really we aren't together alone a lot these days. I am so grateful for my cute husband who is always ready for an adventure. I've always said I married a play boy and even at the age of 31 and the first counselor in the bishopric he's still game. He's such a little boy sometimes and I completely love that about him. Thank you babe for keeping me grounded :) Thank you for being so much fun. I love you more than love you and I always will!!!
This is the morning before. You can tell we just rolled out of bed and took off :)


2 comments:

Krista said...

Haha! How fun! I love you guys.

Liz said...

those are great shots and nice job doing it. that sounds pretty crazy. we really need to get together sometime, maybe even a date night? let me know.